- Location: Negotiable
Our client is a leading global events agency with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Singapore. Some of the world's most recognized companies trust us to develop their event strategies, design and produce engaging live experiences.
With clients span in various industries including financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive, media and non-profit.
They are 'Gold' Investors in People and ranked 14th Place at the UK's Best Workplaces™ Awards.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ownership of the accounts payable function including production of payment runs
- Resolve supplier queries and drive resolution via the appropriate escalation routes
- Bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts
- Maintain staff expenses & credit cards, preparing monthly expense reporting
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with credit control and customer queries, whilst working closely with project accountants
- Assist with weekly/monthly reporting as required
- Assist the Regional Accountant with the monthly management accounts
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders, including auditors and non-finance employees internationally
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable
- Experience with expense software, Concur ideally
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs) preferred
- Knowledge of accounting systems and processes; experience with complex accounting systems such as SAP By Design preferred but training will be provided
- Experience of working in a project based multi-entity multi-currency organisation would be useful
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Multi-tasker that can work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team, and meet professional challenges
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication
Administration & General
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Build excellent relationships with the team through positive communications.
Interested? Please Apply now!
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.