- Location: Negotiable
Our client is a leading artist agency with offices all over the world. Some of the world's most recognized artist trust them to develop event strategies and engagement experiences.
With clients span in various industries including entertainment and sports.
They are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join them. This is a 6 month contract job which may be extended.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Point of contact for all Pay roll matters in APAC
- Work with internal and external vendors to ensure accurate payrolls
- Ensure all payroll issues are solved in a timely manner
- Support various statutory and group audits
- Maintain and document payroll
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Previous experience in payroll
- Knowledge of accounting systems and processes
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Multi-tasker that can work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team, and meet professional challenges
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication
Administration & General
- Work intelligently and ensure management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Build excellent relationships with the team through positive communications.
If this sounds like you, please contact us!
Interested? Please Apply now!
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.