- Location: London uncapped commission
Delegate Sales Executive - Fluent German - No experience needed!
For more than 20 years, this company has specialised in connecting information security stakeholders and service suppliers to help solve the security, compliance and risk management challenges facing organisations and corporations around the globe. Their current portfolio focuses on information security, data protection, regulatory compliance, fraud, payments risk, and the PCI DSS.
The events company based in Central London with an established reputation for delivering high quality in-person and virtual cyber security events across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The role: office-based role
If you are looking to sell and are hungry to make money, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
- The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which allow the business to move forward
- Experience in the use of databases
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Account management/account planning
- Solid research skills
- Highly motivated and proactive with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- A real desire to get into sales and work at a growing conference business
- Strong communication skills
- Good administrative skills (to manage leads, pipeline and report upwards)
- Driven to succeed in a commercial events organisation
- Ability to work within a team to deadlines
- Will work well under pressure and be driven to hit set metrics and targets
- Driven by making money and being successful
What the role involves:
- This role is within a fast growing company, so it is important that you are looking for a career in sales
- To effectively sell to senior decision makers on the phone/ by email and close them in the shortest time possible
- To display a high level of ability in objection handling and negotiation
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly targets
- Market research to identify new leads - hunter instinct to uncover new business
- Liaise with production, marketing, sales and event management as well as externally with clients to deliver a consistent message for each event
- Attend and contribute to weekly sector meetings and event handover meetings.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
*Please note that this is a 4-month fixed-term contract. This role requires immediate availability. Aspire has partnered with a prominent even...