- Location: City of London £40000 - £45000 per annum
Digital Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
6 Month FTC (potential to go perm)
Location: London / Remote working
A leading global marketing agency are now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join on a 6 month FTC and work across range of creative projects.
The role will involve operating across the full project lifecycle, ensuring the timely and profitable delivery of project plans, ensuring work is delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards.
Fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting company with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and a collaborative culture.
About the role
- Organising and ensuring successful delivery of projects by adding ideas from beginning through to agreeing and ensuring project deliverables and time scales.
- Partnering and liaising with multiple stakeholders on projects, planning resources, assisting in design briefs, managing project budgets and making recommendations.
- Measuring project progress and creating reports on completion in addition to project summaries.
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders including other Project Managers, Designers, and Developers.
- A good understanding of digital project management with a desire to further develop your career in an exciting and innovative environment.
- Proven success in project planning, delivering projects to time and budget, multiple task management and communicating complex issues in a straightforward and clear manner.
- Working knowledge of website and email builds, CRMs etc would be desirable in addition to agency experience.
- Desire to work in a creative and highly successful environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation and work across high-end projects. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer