- Location: London £90000 - £100000 per annum
Are you an experienced AV media planner and are looking for the next step in their career?
Are you looking for a Head of AV role and want to join one of the agencies in the 'big six'. I have a role available in London right now for an agency who wants someone join the team and work across their amazing client base.
This agency is looking for a confident and driven individual to join them as a Head of AV. The new Head of AV. The new Head of AV will be reporting into the Head of Investment and be expected to led the AV team. As the new Head of AV you will help maximise the income in the AV sphere.
The agency you will be joining is a member of the world's largest media network working across 100 countries. This is a new role being created within the agency to help oversee AV activity across their client base.
- Direct the AV team to ensure best in class planning and buying across the full AV spectrum covering TV, VOD, Digital Video & Cinema.
- Lead management of the auditor process, ensure AV team are optimising reporting and delivering all buying commitments across client base as best practice.
- Promote and foster close collaboration with the wider agency including Client Experience/ Connections Planning & Strategy, & Data Engineering, to deliver best in class AV implementation based on data insights.
- Maintain collaborative and productive relationships with media owner/ industry contacts to build agency reputation.
- Strong experience in delivery of TV commitments (YOY productivity and audit positions).
- Good understanding of how AV in the media mix and the challenges for the industry in this space.
- Identifying commercial opportunities proactively, working with specialist teams in implementation.
- Have previous experience working as an AV director at a media agency.
- Specialist Training Sessions
- Social perks - annual summer and x-mas parties
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Birthday Off
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
- SalaryUp to £500 per day
Global Strategy DirectorMedia Agency3 months +£500 a dayThis role is to lead Strategy globally on a well know alcohol brand and be a senior lead o...
- Salary£50000 - £55000 per annum
Are you an experienced media planner and client servicing expert looking to work on two clients for a global network media agency?The Company ...
- Salary£100000 - £120000 per annum
Are you an experienced media planner and are looking for the next step in their career?The Company Are you looking for a
- Salary£38000 - £40000 per annum
Are you an experienced paid media expert looking to work on two clients for an award winning independent media agency?The Company
- SalaryUp to £25000 per annum
Graduate Researcher - Sustainability£25,000London Are you a graduate with a passion for the env...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
Are you an experienced PPC expert and are looking for the next step in their career?The Company Are you looking for a ...
- Salary£70000 - £80000 per annum
Our client is one of the most respected sustainability consultancies in the world, having won multiple awards along the way, and with a number of offices globally. They deliv...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
Account Manager - Influencer MarketingSocial Agency3 Month FTC£35k - £45kA renowned Social Agency are looking for an d Account Manager to join the...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
Digital Project ManagerSalary: £40,000 - £45,0006 Month FTC (potential to go perm)Location: Lo...
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you a media planner looking to work on an exciting brand within a global network media agency?The Company Are you looking ...
- Salary£330 - £350 per day
Paid Search ManagerMedia Agency5 months +£330 - £350 The OpportunityA Leading network ...
- Salary£80000 - £90000 per annum
Our client is one of the leading global consultancies specialising in food, drink and consumer research. They have an enviable client list and regularly work with over 50% of...