- Location: London £40000 - £45000 per annum
Are you an experienced media planner looking to work on an exciting brand within a global network media agency?
Are you a Media Planning Manger looking for their next role and want to join one of the agencies in the 'big six'. I have a role available in London right now for an agency who wants someone to come in and work with one of their newest wins.
This client is looking for a confident and driven individual to join their team as a Media Planning Manager. As the Media Planning Manager you will build relationships with the media owners and understand changes to the media landscape. The new Media Planning Manager will be able to multitask.
The agency you will be joining has a team of 65 and they are all passionate about what they do and they are dedicated to promoting diversity & inclusion within the agency to make sure everyone feels welcome. The client you will be working on is one of this agencies newest wins and are one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK.
- Build relationships internally with the Strategy & Planning, Investment and Paid Media teams, and externally with media owners to further develop personal understanding and help service client's needs.
- Get under the skin of our client's businesses and build strong relationships in order to understand how to best serve their needs.
- Be involved with and help with the management of regular client status meetings - internally and with clients.
- Support campaign planning across various media and full-service clients.
- Some experience using TGI, YouGov, GWI or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn and understand within the role and the wider industry.
- A collaborative mentality; passionate about working with other disciplines to produce the best campaigns for clients.
- High attention to detail, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Study Days and Charity Days
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer