- Location: City of London £50000 - £55000 per annum + + £16k Bonus
Programmatic Data Analyst
Salary: £55,000 + £16,000 Bonus
Location: London / Hybrid
A leading media company, who manage a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies and provide highly engaging content to millions of customers globally, are now looking for a commercial data and yield manager to join.
The role will involve monitoring commercial data and identifying many significant fluctuations to key metrics, driving insights and business trends from in-depth analysis and making recommendations on how to maximise ad revenue across display, mobile and video.
Fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting company with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and a collaborative culture.
About the role
- Monitor commercial data and identify fluctuations.
- Audit commercial data and ensure consistency and accuracy within data sets.
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the different partners within programmatic ad stack.
- Generate reports after in-depth analysis to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business's monetisation practices across all products.
- Troubleshoot live site issues relating to programmatic partners or products.
- Experience with SQL, data visualisation and programmatic platforms.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset.
- High attention to detail with the ability to organise concepts and data into top line information suitable for C-level presentations.
- A strong track record collaborating in a team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation and work across high-end projects. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer