- Location: City of London £130 - £200 per day
Senior Sales Executive
The UK's leading producer of unmissable consumer events; creating premium, passion-led events and experiences that connect and inspire audiences as they come together to share, learn and participate in their interests.
You will be responsible for selling stand space, sponsorship packages and digital assets across the event, to both existing and new clients - from small businesses to well-known household brands.
Day to Day
- Be responsible for selling stand space, sponsorship, and digital assets to new and existing businesses, demonstrating excellent phone and face to face skills, and delivering high quality proposals and emails as part of the sales process.
- You will meet all sales targets and agreed KPI's. You may be required to travel to meet with key clients.
- Selling all assets and stand space according to best practice to ensure the business sells to the best possible yield, and you will actively support junior members in making these decisions.
- Manage your own pipeline by identifying prospects, actively selling, and closing business. You will communicate pledges and forecasts with accuracy and have a good understanding of the performance of the team you work with.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and will attend competitor shows to sell to both new and existing businesses.
- Ownership of your client debt and will liaison with the finance team to manage and resolve any issues across your teams.
- Demonstrable success in sales roles.
- Goal and target driven.
- Organised with excellent time management.
- Strategic thinker.
- Clear communicator and strong interpersonal skills, with excellent listening skills.
- Good negotiation and objection handling skills. Desire to network with others to build a better business.
- Experience in consumer events or exhibitions.
- A relaxed working environment with regular socials including a summer festival
- 25 days holiday plus a day for your birthday. Our offices will be closed between Christmas and New Year's which is in addition to your annual entitlement
- Flexible/hybrid working plus early finish Fridays
- Competitive pension plans and Life Assurance
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer