- Location: London £35000 - £45000 per annum
Account Manager - Influencer Marketing
3 Month FTC
£35k - £45k
A renowned Social Agency are looking for an d Account Manager to join their expanding team. Working primarily on a Fashion client you will be your clients go to for all things influencer marketing and Social.
Planning & Creative skills
- Interrogating every brief and being ready to challenge it, embracing creative discussions and debates with your Account Director, Planner and Creative teams.
- Brief and inspire the wider team during creative sessions to develop bold and effective work for social media
- Research and identify influencers that will help achieve clients' campaign objectives
- Make persuasive presentations/pitches in putting forth very clear strategic priorities and recommendations
Campaign management skills
- Manage the smooth day-to-day management of a sizeable account(s) ($150,000 monthly)
- Monitor all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Influencer Identifying and mass outreaching
- Develop campaign and influencer briefs, negotiate fees with suppliers and influencers, brief and manage influencers
- Reporting on campaigns and liaising with Senior Account Managers to ensure the client is happy with the results.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills: anticipate issues and be solution oriented in the form of relevant intervention to get them resolved and stick to campaign timelines
- Taking responsibility for ensuring numerous KPIs are hit and campaigns are delivered.
- Reporting on campaigns and liaising with Account Managers to ensure the client is happy with the results.
Account management skills
- Manage day-to-day relationships of your clients in an organised and tactical fashion
- Craft best-in-class client progress updates
- Effectively managing client expectations in terms of outputs, budgets and delivery, spotting issues before they arise and planning ahead. You'll be agile and be able to work at speed, whilst juggling different priorities and maintaining a buttoned-down attention to detail with high delivery standards.
- Leading by example to work autonomously, motivate and manage your reports, and manage upwards effectively.
- Creating and managing full project plans from the outset to ensure project success and visibility for all stakeholders, both internal and external, working closely with and managing effectively Planning, Digital and Creative teams.
- Understand every aspect of your client's business; show a real passion for their brand and the industry.
- Ensure all output meets company's quality standards (i.e. use of templates, formatting, spelling and accuracy of information)
- Neatness and timeliness of work
- Punctuality to workplace and attendance
- Take initiatives to perform job satisfactorily and show interest in learning and improving
- Display a professional behaviour and act as a brand ambassador in the workplace
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer