- Location: London £28001 - £36000 per annum
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Location: Reading / 1 day a week in office
A leading market research company is now looking to add to it's team and bring on a Survey Programmer.
This is a varied and multifaceted position, where you will be responsible for accurately programming surveys and exploring new initiatives to further enhance research offerings for clients.
About the role
- Programming surveys, meeting project specifications, questionnaire drafting and meeting deadlines.
- Creating and maintaining surveys as well as developing use of software to enhance survey / report design, efficiency of programming.
- Reviewing operational processes and scripts, implementing solutions.
- Working closely with wider team, management of deadlines and workload.
- Effective communication with project team(s) and external suppliers.
- Working knowledge of scripting / programming surveys in a market research environment with a track record of creating online, working with quantitative data and report programming.
- Ability to work with a range of internal /external stakeholders with attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Excited by the chance to join a forward thinking and rapidly growing organisation where you explore new strategies and processes to further enhance your department's offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a highly successful company and work across high-end projects. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer