- Location: Birmingham Up to £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Talent Consultant Manager
Birmingham (hybrid role - 3 days in the office a week)
40 hours a week Monday - Friday
Up to £40,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission after probation
Aspire is a leading recruitment company specialising in Data, Research & Insight, Digital, Interim, Media, Marketing, Sales and Events recruitment solutions. With a strong track record of connecting talented professionals with top employers, we are committed to excellence in talent acquisition and building lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates We have offices in London, Exeter and Birmingham in the UK as well as globally in New York, Singapore and Dubai.
What will you be doing?
As the Talent Consultant Manager, you will be a key leader within our organisation, responsible for overseeing and managing the performance of the talent consulting team. You will play a crucial role in driving business growth, ensuring operational excellence, and fostering a high-performance culture within the team.
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of Sales Consultants, setting clear performance expectations and goals.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, leadership and support to the Talent Consultant team to help them meet or exceed targets.
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven team culture focused on achieving individual and collective goals, whilst supporting all divisions with Talent resourcing and candidate management.
Client and Candidate Relationship Management
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key candidates, understanding their business needs and ensuring the delivery of exceptional talent solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and execute candidate engagement strategies and control through the recruitment process.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and collaborate with the sales team to expand the candidate base.
- Leading from the front with achievements against your personal KPI and billings target.
- Ownership and responsible for your own candidate base.
Strategic Talent Sourcing and Planning
- Work with senior management to develop and implement strategic plans for talent acquisition, ensuring alignment with organisational goals.
- Contribute to the development of innovative recruitment strategies to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to identify and attract top-tier candidates for senior-level positions.
- Conduct in-depth interviews to assess candidate qualifications, cultural fit, and career aspirations.
- Set performance targets and KPIs for the team, monitoring and evaluating individual and collective performance.
- Provide regular feedback, coaching, and support to enhance the skills and capabilities of team members.
- Develop and implement sales incentive programs to motivate the team.
Recruitment Process Optimisation
- Streamline and optimise recruitment processes to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and candidate experience.
- Implement best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment processes, from job profiling and candidate sourcing to offer management and onboarding.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to candidate engagement, pipeline, and successful placements.
Market Analysis and Insights
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, salary benchmarks, talent market dynamics, and competitor activities.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations based on market analysis to drive decision-making.
Client and Candidate Acquisition:
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Identify candidate network opportunities and referrals.
- Participate in client presentations, negotiations, and contract discussions.
What we are looking for:
- 4 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition or recruitment, with 2 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Demonstrated success in managing and leading high-performing teams.
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes, industry best practices, and market trends.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve business objectives.
- Proficiency in using recruitment software and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
The successful candidate will receive a base salary of up to £40,000 plus uncapped commission structure. Opportunity for career advancement within a growing company. Ongoing training and professional development in a supportive and collaborative work environment. Health and wellness benefits including, 23.5 days annual leave, increasing to 28.5 days after 2 year's service, birthdays off, wellness days, volunteering days and enrolment into our pension plan with L&G.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV outlining their qualifications and experience by 10th December 2023
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.