- Location: London £23000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped commission, Health plan
Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers - London/Hybrid
£23k - £25k DOE + uncapped commission
Aspire is a global recruitment agency who specialise in recruiting for the digital media and technology industries. With consultants located in multiple cities around the world, we can offer our services across the EU, APAC, MENA, and North America supporting clients and candidates thoroughly throughout the recruitment process.
Due to growth, we are looking for Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers to join our successful team in London.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided, however you will need to attend a Hire day at our London offices on Thursday 23rd November and be able to start with us on Tuesday 5th December.
- Working in a role that's busy, varied and rewarding
- Managing the recruitment process from the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Working to set KPI's to achieve business growth
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance
- Identifying and building long-lasting relationships with your clients
- Using a consultative selling approach to advise on the most appropriate for each client or assignment
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Capable of building great rapport both internally and externally
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation, and enjoy working in a busy and changeable environment
- You are resilient, have a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- A relationship builder who works well in a cooperative environment
- Naturally inquisitive with the passion to succeed and overcome obstacles
- Join an engaged and cooperative team
- Excellent remuneration and uncapped commission
- 23.5 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 days after 12 months
- Join a high performing team-based sales culture
- Hybrid Working - 3 days per week in our London office and 2 days working from home (you will be required in the office 4 days per week whilst training/during your probation period)
- A working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and home office equipment provided
- Cycle to work scheme, well-being days, your birthday off, as well as ongoing training, coaching and mentoring
- And the opportunity to work with some amazing brands…
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.