- Location: Riyadh Negotiable
Aspire has partnered with a prominent beauty brand based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As an innovative company in the e-commerce and beauty retail space, they are committed to delivering exceptional products and services to their customers. They are seeking a Field Trainer who will play a vital role in the training and development of retail teams across regions.
The Field Trainer will be responsible for the development and implementation of training and education strategies across all levels of retail, from frontline teams to retail management in free-standing stores, setting paths for retail excellence and customer centricity to improve key performance indicators. They will partner with retail and wholesale teams to ensure all business objectives are met, diagnosing action plans to drive results.
- Develop and run training programs for frontline teams in line with Sales, Brand, Marketing and HR Strategies, including but not limited to Brand Training, Make-Up Artistry, Product Training, Sales / Performance Training, Make-Up Artistry Training.
- Create culture of performance by monitoring KPI's and track ROI of training programs.
- Consistently assessing the training and education of retail and wholesale teams, with evaluations being communicated to the leadership team to ensure up-to-date educational standards are met.
- Create and run on-boarding programs for store and head office teams.
- Ensure highest standards of customer journey and product & service presentation through creating effective mystery shopping journey.
- Develop and maintain effective digital training platform.
- Create Training Newsletters to keep teams engaged and up to date with brand, product & service knowledge.
- Actively monitor and work with teams to build on CRM initiatives.
- Create and maintain Training Calendars.
- Identify points of improvements in service and operations to maximize the stores/ accounts/ performance.
- Acting as a key figure in the execution of retail events, including but not limited to grand opening events, and product launches by coaching store teams on the frontlines, providing feedback on performance.
- Facilitating education and training seminars for retail and wholesale teams relevant to new-hire orientation, product training and further development where necessary.
- Working alongside free-standing store teams and wholesale teams to identify areas for education and training on the sales floors.
- Keep up with consumer trends and competitors; provide regular updates to the leadership team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant training and education experience, preferably in the GCC region.
- Extensive experience in wholesale partnership and a retail selling environment.
- Advanced customer service, make-up artistry and public speaking skills.
- The ability to drive sales through the training and education of retail teams.
- Demonstrating customer centricity with a focus on service excellence translated through educational focuses.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a sense of business acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively to build positive business outcomes.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Extension travel and field presence is a must.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Aspire has partnered with a prominent beauty brand based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As an innovative company in the e-commerce and beauty retail space, they are committed to de...