- Location: Riyadh SAR72000 - SAR96000 per annum
Aspire has partnered with a prominent beauty brand based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As an innovative company in the e-commerce and beauty retail space, they are committed to delivering exceptional products and services to their customers. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to play a pivotal role in the day-to-day coordination of marketing activities.
As a Marketing Executive, You will play a pivotal role in driving successful product launches, enhancing marketing and communication strategies, and ultimately, maximising the brand image to contribute to sales growth. This position holds a central role within the marketing team, ensuring impeccable on-brand execution and timely delivery of marketing projects across all channels.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to implement marketing strategies, create programs, develop presentations, and design communication formats to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) related to brand awareness.
- Establish and maintain frequent communication with external stakeholders, including Suppliers, Clients, Creative Agencies, PR Agencies, Social Media Agencies, and Branding Agencies.
- Coordinate end-to-end project execution with a strong focus on digital integration to improve and streamline brand management processes.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, suppliers, clients, creative agencies, and NGO partners to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and advocate for necessary changes.
- Utilise marketing insights and consumer behaviour data to inform decision-making and drive marketing initiatives.
- Proactively seek opportunities for improvement and innovation within the Marketing, eCommerce, and Store Design teams, streamlining operations to achieve excellence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in beauty marketing.
- Experienced Marketing Specialist or Marketing Coordinator in a commercial organisation.
- Previous experience in Beauty Retail, with a strong conceptual understanding of the makeup industry preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills with a can-do attitude.
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, commercial insight, assertiveness, proactivity, flexibility, accuracy, and stress resistance.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.