- Location: London £40000 - £45000 per annum
Are you an experienced PPC expert and are looking for the next step in their career?
Are you looking for a Paid Search Manager role and want to join one of the agencies in the 'big six'. I have a role available in London right now for an agency who wants someone join the team and work on a global technology brand at the agency.
This agency is looking for a confident and driven individual to join their team as a Paid Search Manager. As a Paid Search Manager you will help define KPIs and track the performances of the campaign. The new Paid Search Manager will help lead the team and manage junior members of the team.
The agency you will be joining is a member of the world's largest media network working across 100 countries. The client is one of the biggest tech brands in the world and is one the agencies key clients
- Responsible for managing Sponsored Product campaigns end to end including; setup, optimisation's & reporting.
- Responsible for planning and deliverable deadlines of Sponsored Product campaign scope.
- Managing the budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysing media allocation, tracking performance and optimisation, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports.
- Works with Amazon team and wider in-house media team to feed in Sponsored Product Campaign insights into Amazon strategy as well as an cross-channel media strategy.
- Experience running Amazon Paid Search Campaigns.
- Expert in understanding the synergies between Amazon and other platforms.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of Search set-up and optimisation on multiple platforms.
- Ability to structure a solution plan based on data insights and root-cause analysis.
- Strong analytically skills. Understand how to smartly analyse and turn the data into actionable insights to challenge the status quo.
- Specialist Training Sessions
- Social perks - annual summer and x-mas parties
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Birthday Off
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer