- Location: City of London £70000 - £80000 per annum + + 10% Bonus
Procurement Project Manger
Salary: £70k - £80k + 10% Bonus
Location: London / Hybrid Working
A global specialist company, who specialise in connecting buyers and suppliers to enable trade, are now looking for a Procurement Project Manager to join their growing product team in London.
This is an exciting new role where you will be given the chance to develop processes and lead on highly strategic projects.
About the role
- You will be working with new buyers to integrate bespoke platforms with ERP system, helping manage compatibility and maximise efficiency and outcome.
- Be part part of the product team and work closely with product owners, product designers, and content managers to drive forward projects.
- Support product management to identify and drive solutions for the benefit of clients.
- Experience in delivering procurement platforms in enterprise environments and familiarity with connecting ERP systems.
- Strong procurement understanding with ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excited by the chance to deliver new procurement systems to a range of clients and deliver strategic solutions to a fast growing and highly successful growing company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation and work across high-end projects. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer