- Location: London hybrid working
Full- Time Sales Support
Central London/ Hybrid
We are working with a leading economic research company, and they are now looking for a sales support administrator based here in London as part of their expansion plans. The role is varied, and it includes providing sales support via a mix of research and administration, on various marketing campaigns.
- Generate and identify prospective and relevant leads and opportunities through researching existing accounts within the CRM database (Salesforce).
- Communicate status of research and progress with sales team.
- Manage company correspondence with current and potential clients.
- Provide administrative support for sales team.
- Updating and maintaining the Salesforce ensuring information is correct and up-to-date.
- Work to resolve undeliverable email addresses in a timely manner, this may involve some communication with clients.
- Act as a point of contact for website log-in issues and other queries.
- General administrative and office support to the London office.
- Handle incoming switchboard calls.
- A fast learner, able to grasp new concepts.
- Organised and persistent with the proven ability to generate leads through a range of tools and using own initiative.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and adjusts work schedules accordingly to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working within a similar field and an understanding of the financial world would be very useful but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment. (including face to face)
- Fully IT literate and technically able, experience of Salesforce system an advantage.
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success
- Leave package
- Career Progression and annual reviews
- Work from home
- Training & development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Good additional maternity and paternity policies
- Bike to work scheme
- Thriving social committee
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Aspire has partnered with a prominent beauty brand based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As an innovative company in the e-commerce and beauty retail space, they are committed to de...