- Location: England د.إ20000 - د.إ15000
Hybrid/ Tech portfolio
Our client is a market leading tech events business. They've been creating ideas and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Their world-leading events promote innovation and technology that changes people's lives. Whether it is solar and renewables in Africa, education technology in Australia, payments and e-commerce in Asia, railways in the Middle East, orphan drugs in the Americas, or aviation in Europe, our events make a difference.
Currently, they are looking to hire a Conference Manager (Production) for their Dubai team.
Core Skills Required
- Minimum 8 months experience of producing event programmes (digital or live)
- Proven listening, negotiating, influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisation skills, the ability to multi-task whilst ensuring attention to detail
- First-class customer service manner, confidence over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to take responsibility, use initiative to prioritise and work effectively under pressure and hit deadlines
- Creative and willing to take ownership on testing new ideas
- Proactive and able to work independently and as a team
- Team player who enjoys working in collaboration with other job functions at times to maximise the success of the role
- Competative Salary
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Great socials
- The company will support you with relocation including; visa, flights, accommodation, and provide you with a comprehensive private medical!
If this role sparks your interest please get in contact
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalarySAR100000 - SAR180000 per annum
You must be fluent in Arabic and English to apply for this roleOur client is a prominent events and entertainment organizer based in Riyadh, Saudi Ara...