- Location: Weybridge Negotiable
Programmatic Media Executive
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is one of the world's largest advertisers, owning globally iconic brands such as Gillette, Pampers, Oral-B and Head and Shoulders.
We are working on an exciting and industry defining project to grow our UK Media Team by bringing in-house a significant proportion of our media planning and buying capability. Our Programmatic Media Executive role offers a unique opportunity to join this team and work on some of the biggest media budgets in the UK, building a legacy for our brands and organisation. Our ambition is to bring media even closer to our consumers to maximise return and allow us to innovate in real time.
Are you up for the challenge?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Meaningful work from Day 1: From Day 1, you'll be working some of the UK's best loved brands. You'll be given the space and opportunity to bring your experience, energy, and new perspectives to make a genuine impact right from the start.
Continuous Development: Our culture is built on a foundation of continually developing our people. At P&G we offer a career, not just a job, and will empower you to become the best at what you do through continuous learning opportunities, a varied career path, and the opportunity to work alongside inspiring people.
Empowering Culture: You will collaborate on impactful projects within a supportive environment where the company values are always embraced and expressed, and diversity is celebrated.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
As a Programmatic Media Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing all programmatic media campaigns end-to-end to deliver against brand awareness, engagement or conversion objectives.
- Implementing campaigns including set-up, launch, trafficking and optimisation in the media buying platforms (DSPs) as well as creative asset management.
- Managing day-to-day optimisations, pacing and reporting of campaigns against key metrics and forecasting spend.
- Participating in the design of Programmatic campaign strategies, recommending an appropriate mix of tactics inside the demand-side platform.
- Working closely with media vendors and tech partners in the execution of plans and building strong working relationships.
- Supporting innovation to remain ahead of the competition, connecting externally to stay in-touch with the latest trends.
- Collaborating with broader digital activation, digital planning and Brand teams as well as Marketing Technologists to generate and share insights
- Manging budget implementation and reporting within internal guidelines and controls.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU…
- Have expertise in programmatic campaign management including set-up, optimisation and reporting. Experience managing large budgets is advantageous.
- Are proactive, accountable, and curious to learn with a desire to move projects forwards to deliver results.
- Have expertise with programmatic buying platforms including The Trade Desk and YouTube and ideally Amazon demand-side platform. Experience with 3rd party verification tools e.g. MOAT is advantageous.
- Are competent using Microsoft Office Package.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Head Office Location: This role is based in our UK Head Office in Weybridge, Surrey which is an easy commute from London with regular trains from Waterloo and a free shuttle service from the station to the office. There is free on-site parking with access to dedicated electric vehicle charging points. There is also an on-site Costa Coffee, discounted restaurant for breakfast and lunch and a state-of-the-art gym facility.
Flexibility: We operate a flex at work approach, with flexibility built into the role. Our UK Media Team spend 3 days of their week collaborating together in our offices or at our external partners or customers. This is balanced with 2 of their days spent on focused work which most tend to do from home. Of course, we do a bit of both every day, but we encourage our teams to choose where they work based on the jobs to be done.
Competitive Benefits: P&G take a Total Rewards approach meaning on top of your salary you can expect a whole range of benefits including: Double Match Pension Scheme; Private Medical Insurance; P&G Contributed Share Programme; 25 Days Holiday, Onsite Gym, and much more - see more information here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company; P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking 'application help' at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer