- Location: England £250 - £325 per day
We are looking for a Senior Trading Specialist to join a famous eCommerce retailer on a 3 month contract.
Please note there will be a requirement to be in their Amsterdam office once a month.
As Senior Trading Specialist you will work closely with internal stakeholders as Merchandising and Marketing, as well as external stakeholders (eg. integrators) to guarantee the good performance of the brand's Marketplace 3P accounts.
You are on top of stock levels, price strategy and activations in more than 7 EU countries and ensure that all products on the Marketplaces comply with the brand's guidelines.
You are also responsible for supporting the creation and managing product listings on the platforms.
- Handling the day-to-day tasks to drive the business, actively supporting the Marketplace Manager.
- Performing new product onboarding together with Marketplaces integrator. Securing that listing are live correctly.
- Monitoring and reporting on significant changes in sell-out trends.
- Track and report KPIs of Marketplaces performance.
- Actively pursuing ways to grow the account's performance through driving promo initiatives, coordinating marketing funnel and improving quality of listings.
- Owning and implementing Marketplace price & promotion tactics and execution.
- Creating sales opportunities by analysing data, content, and competitors and suggesting actions to be taken by the Marketplace Manager and the supporting teams.
- Assisting with onboarding and developing new marketplaces accounts.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer